20th Anniversary Celebration
Celebrating Two Decades of Milestones and Service to Clients Around the World
Sue and Aaron Singleton were awarded a Citation from the Mayor of Amesbury, MA at a Chamber of Commerce Awards event. On behalf of the community, the mayor shared his gratitude to Sue, Aaron and their team from The Way To Balance, LLC, for "20 Years of Service and Dedication to Healthy Living"
Community Open House at TWTB Center
October 19 & 20, 2013 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day
In keeping with the 'community' theme, a portion of each free-will donation received, plus ALL raffle proceeds were collected to benefit Our Neighbors' Table charity. Following the event, Sue and Aaron Singleton presented a generous donation to Our Neighbor's Table charity Executive Director, Lyndsey Haight.
The exiting two-day event featured:
- Several talks and demonstrations by the Singletons
- The opportunity to meet the TWTB Practitioners and receive mini-session introductions to their work
- Door prizes
- Guest speakers on a variety of topics
- Drumming circle, Adventures in Sound Healing experientials
- Food and Refreshments
- Raffle-drawings, with proceeds to charity
- Book-signings by Sue Singleton
- Resources and information from Standard Process regarding food-based nutritional supplements that enable your body's natural healing process, and from MediHerb regarding high-quality evidence-based medicinal herbs!
- Egyptian products including: Belly dancing tops, Egyptian Hieroglyphics blessings shirts, Nubian Jewelry, Egyptian perfumes, Bedouin blankets, Egyptian hand-painted papyrus and more!
- Hand-made jewelry from Journey Gems by Amy Sophiella (www.journeygems.net)
- Bargain Books - a variety of gently used hardcover and paperback books on spirituality and health-related topics, for $1 - 5 each.
CLICK HERE to view the complete 2-PAGE EVENT PROGRAM & SCHEDULE.
THANK YOU to these firms, individuals, and restaurants for their generous donation of products and services as raffle items in support of Our Neighbor's Table:
Also, thank you to Cider Hill Farm and Greenery Designs for their support of the event.